EuCNC 2019 is the 28th edition of a successful series of a conference in the field of telecommunications, sponsored by the IEEE Communications Society and the European Association for Signal Processing, and supported by the European Commission. This conference is one of the most prominent communications and networking conferences in Europe, which efficiently brings together cutting-edge research and world-renown industries and businesses. EuCNC attracts more than 600 delegates each year and an exhibition space of more than 1,500 m2. The conference focuses on various aspects of 5G communications systems and networks, including cloud and virtualisation solutions, management technologies, and vertical application areas. It targets to bring together researchers from all over the world to present the latest research results, and it is one of the main venues for demonstrating the results of research projects, especially from successive European R&D programmes co-financed by the European Commission.
EuCNC 2019 will be co-located with the Global 5G Event, which brings together the world 5G industrial associations: 5G-IA, IMT-2020, 5G-Forum, 5G-MF, 5G-Brasil and 5G-Americas.
List of all activities in EuCNC from 5G-TRANSFORMER:
- 5G-TRANSFORMER is co-organizing with 5G-CORAL, the SME WG and some other projects (To-Euro-5G, Global5G.org, 5G-TRANSFORMER, 5G-EVE, 5G-CARMEN) the following workshop:
Workshop 5: Emerging 5G Business Models: Opportunities for SMEs and large companies-lesson from 5G PPP (5G-EBM)
In this workshop, both MIRANTIS and Nextworks are giving talks providing their view as SMEs participating in the project.
- 5G-TRANSFORMER is one of the projects participating in the organization of the workshop sponsored by the 5G-PPP SoftNets WG: “Workshop 2: From cloud ready to cloud native transformation, second edition”
In this workshop, 5G-TRANSFORMER is giving the following talk: “Cloud native and RAN”, by Thomas Deiss.
- 5G-TRANSFORMER and 5G-CORAL host a booth, where 6 different demos will be shown: Automotive, Entertainment, MNO/MVNO, Cloud/Edge robotics, Automation and Federation.
- 5G-TRANSFORMER will participate in the “5GArch 2019: International Workshop on 5G Architectures” workshop, presenting a whitepaper chapter on Management and Orchestration, as well as participating on the panel session.
- 5G-TRANSFORMER has one paper accepted: “5G-TRANSFORMER Service Orchestrator: design, implementation, and evaluation”, Josep Mangues-Bafalluy, Jorge Baranda, Iñaki Pascual, Ricardo Martinez, Luca Vettori, Arturo Zurita, David Salama, Dmitriy Andrushko, Konstantin Tomakh, Giada Landi, Kiril Antevski, Jorge Martín-Pérez, Barbara Martini, Xi Li, Josep Xavier Salvat.
- 5G-TRANSFORMER has one poster accepted: “On the Deployment of Large Scale NSaaS”, Thomas Deiß, Bertold Dickhaus, Dereje Kifle.
The complete program can be found on the EuCNC webpage.
The event will be streamed live in the EuCNC official TV channel on Youtube.
To know more about details about our participation, stay tuned to the 5G-Xcast and EuCNC social media accounts:
- EuCNC Twitter: @EuCNC
- 5G-TRANSFORMER Twitter: @5g_transformer
- 5G-TRANSFORMER Linkedin: 5G-TRANSFORMER EU Project