- 5G-TRANSFORMER AND 5GAura. W6 Vertical-Oriented Service Programmability: Design and Optimization of 5G Cell-Less Networks (5G Cell-Less Nets). Co-located with IEEE International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, 9-12 September 2018 – Bologna, Italy. http://pimrc2018.ieee-pimrc.org/program/workshops/
- Participation in workshop organized by 5GPPP CSA Software Networks WG (From cloud ready to cloud native transformation: What it means and Why it matters) at EuCNC 2018 Ljubljana, Slovenia (June 18). Talk entitled: 5G TRANSFORMER: ‘Cloud native for vertical services’.
- Multi-provider, multi-vendor, multi-player orchestration: from distributed cloud to edge and fog environments in 5G, at EuCNC 2018 Ljubljana, Slovenia (June 18). Talk entitled “5G-TRANSFORMER: enabling multi-domain network slicing at the mobile transport for verticals”, Antonio de la Oliva.
- Control and Management of Vertical Slicing including the Edge and Fog Systems (COMPASS), co-located with IEEE International Symposium on Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting (BMSB) 2018, Valencia.
- Control and Management of Vertical Slicing including the Edge and Fog Systems (COMPASS), co-located with IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC) 2018, Barcelona. Presentations are available for download here.
O4SDI 2017, Third IEEE International Workshop on Orchestration for Software Defined Infrastructures, To be held in conjunction with the 3rd IEEE Conference on Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks (NFV-SDN 2017), November 2017, Berlin
Co-organization of a special session on 5G Mobile Transport Networks jointly with the 5G-Crosshaul project at Wireless World Research Forum (WWRF) 39 meeting in Barcelona, October 2017. More information available at: http://wwrf39.ch/WWRF.html
- Organization of the “5G technology for automotive domain” workshop in Turin including industrial and academic presentations.